Job Opening - Web Designer
Experience – 1-5 years
Salary – Depends on Interview
Web Designer Job Responsibilities:
Web Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Take ownership of design projects.
- Design page layouts and templates.
- Produce design assets for use in social media and marketing channels.
- Develop and maintain consistent branding.
- Collaborate with UX, marketing, engineering, and other teams.
- Utilize data and analytics in making design decisions.
- Work with front-end web developers to deploy designs.
- Select and prepare imagery.
- Create and maintain a database of design assets
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Proven understanding of graphic design fundamentals
- Demonstrated ability to take a project from concept to launch
- Strong command of color theory, image composition, and typography
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to deliver production-ready digital assets in a wide variety of formats
- Awareness of UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with digital photo editing
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Comfort working in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or a related field
- One to three years of professional design experience
- Portfolio of strong creative work
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Social media and email marketing experience a plus